Pawn Stars UK Limited Copyright Policy
Pawn Stars UK Limited believes in respecting and protecting the rights of intellectual property owners. This is not only a question of ethics, but also of law. Advances in electronic communication and technology, such as the Internet, have had a dramatic impact on the way Pawn Stars UK Limited and its associated businesses conducts business, and have greatly facilitated our access to a wide range of information and media. As a result, the risk of copyright infringement, either intentional or accidental, is of increasing concern.
The goal of this policy is to inform the users of our services on rules and procedures relating to copyright law compliance.
Referenced Copyright Laws
Copyright Act (Title 17 of the US Code) – Authorized in Article I of the US Constitution, which states that Congress is allowed to pass legislation “to promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts by security for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.”
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 – This law provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe their rights have been infringed on the Internet.
- Pawn Stars UK Limited reserves the right to monitor end user systems and the content stored therein. Pawn Stars UK Limited also reserves the right to remove, delete, modify, or otherwise disable access to any materials found to be infringing on copyright.
- By reading this policy, a user of any Pawn Stars UK Limited services will indemnify and hold Pawn Stars UK Limited harmless for any breach of this policy or copyright law.
- No user of Pawn Stars UK Limited services or visitors to any of our websites may reproduce any copyrighted or other work in violation of the law. Works are protected by US copyright law even if they were not produced in this country.
- Copyrighted materials in the US are not required by law to be registered, unlike patents and trademarks, and may not be required to carry the copyright symbol (©). Therefore, a copyrighted work may not be immediately recognizable. Assume material is copyrighted until proven otherwise.
- If a work is copyrighted, you must seek out and receive express written permission of the copyright holder to reproduce the copyrighted work in order to avoid violation.
- Copyrighted works include, but are not limited to: text (e.g. articles), images (e.g. photographs), graphics (e.g. logos), sound recordings (e.g. MP3s), video recordings (e.g. movies), or software programs.
- User of our systems, our legal team, Internet Service Providers and Employees at Pawn Stars UK Limited are encouraged to monitor and report all instances and all breaches of actual or suspected copyright infringement to Pawn Stars UK Limited’s copyright agent .
All rights are reserved and no part of Welshbusinessnetwork.eu or any other associated websites under the Pawn Stars UK Limited / Danusnet Limited umbrella of business may be copied, stored, reproduced, transmitted in any forms or by any means, without the written permission of Pawn Stars UK Limited / Danusnet Limited.
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA), Pawn Stars UK Limited will respond to all appropriate notices of copyright infringement. Pawn Stars UK Limited may, under appropriate circumstances, remove and/or disable access to material claimed to be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of ourselves or others and will initiate legal action where possible to protect our services without exception.